Thursday, June 2, 2011

In Chicago

I didn't have alot of time in Chicago between the train from Chicago to getting on the California Zephyr, so I didn't stray too far from the station. I think this building is the new Boeing Headquarters given that the Boeing logo is on it.
I believe this is the Chicago River looking towards the Boeing Headquarters and the Chicago Sun-Times Building.
I wish I remembered what street this was. But I do like the canyon effect.
Looking up at the Sears Tower. I don't care that it is called the Willis Tower now...it has been the Sears Tower forever.
Another shot of the Sears Tower.
I'm not sure what building this is, but I liked the effect.
Looking down another Chicago Street.
The Chicago Board of Trade.
Like I said, that was about all that I had time for as my train would be leaving shortly.

No comments: