Monday, October 5, 2015

A Stop at the Brandywine Falls

Since I was in the neighborhood, I decided to stop at the Brandywine Falls.  The rain wasn't a deterrent to a wedding party though.
 I managed to work around them though.  I ended up going to spots where I don't normally go.
 With the lighting the way it was, I was able to get lower shutter speeds.
 There were hints of color but not too much.  We have a feeling it is not going to be a very nice fall this year though.
 Another angle to get more of the color.
 Another slow shutter speed shot of the falls.
 I was messing around with the shutter speeds.
 It was a little on the cold side.
 I kind of like these falls.
 but I don't think they compare to Tahquamenon.
 I really should get a neutral density filter.

One more shot before moving on.

1 comment:

Kevin Hammer said...

Cleveland train article, FYI:
http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2015/10/vintage_cleveland_reborn_savin.html