Saturday, October 10, 2015

Eastern Michigan Football Vs Akron in Pictures

It was such a nice game that I decided to go to a football game.  Well it seems like I'm always going to a football game.  Despite the results on the scoreboard, it is still pretty fun to catch the game from my normal vantage point.  As usual, I am posting pictures other than the game itself here.  If you want pictures of the game itself, go to Eagle Totem.
 The students are usually into the game.  At least for a while.
 Coach Creighton contemplating some sort of strategy.
 A helicopter flying over the stadium probably made my day though.
 Swoop celebrating a touchdown.
 And the band played Star Wars at halftime.
 One of the drum majors conducting the halftime show.
 They sounded pretty good.  It was a pretty convincing Star Wars.
 The flag girls.
 Zippy the Pinhead...err, Mascot.
 I kind of liked the reflection of the Wall of Fame on the Convocation Center.
 And probably my favorite shot of the game itself.  Daugherty stretching out for a touchdown.
 Swoop.
 The dance and cheer team doing one of their routines.
 Another shot of the dance team.
 Swoop during an intermission in the game.
 Something else that made my day.
 The sun setting over Rynearson.
 I think this is a C-17 Cargo plane but I'm not 100 percent sure.
 I liked the way the sun was hitting the other side of the stadium.
As I was leaving.....

Eastern would end up losing 47-21 but I think this team is moving in the right direction.  If they could shore up that defense, they would be something special....at least in the MAC.

No comments: