Thursday, October 29, 2015

And the Michipicoten

The next ship is one that I don't get to see often enough.
 It seems like the Michipicoten spends most of her time on Lake Superior or occasionally upper Lake Huron.  Occasionally she will make visits to Windsor or Sarnia but those seem fairly rare.  And when she does make those visits, it seems like they are times when I can't catch her.
 So it was nice to catch her, especially since the sky had some pretty interesting clouds.
 I make it no secret that I love the classic lakers.  I really love seeing them.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 Sadly, they don't make them like this anymore.
 It seems like it is getting more imperative to see them since so many are going under the knife.
But I think Michipicoten has a while before she meets her fate.

No comments: