Friday, October 9, 2015

An Evening at the Ann Arbor Airport

So I decided to stop at the Ann Arbor Airport on the way home.  I looked at the skies and I liked the way they look.  I was also hoping there would be a couple planes flying around and it seems that I got my wish.
 As I was parking, I looked over and saw this Beechcraft King Air coming in for a lading.
 I'm not sure if this is one I've seen before, but I'll have to admit the turboprops sounded kind of cool.
 A side shot.
 This is the plane that gave me some confidence, because I saw it circling around the airport.
 And I'll have to admit, the sky looked pretty cool.
 Another Cessna preparing to taking off.
 This guy kept doing touch and goes.
 A side shot.
 And then I saw the Michigan Survival Flight helicopter passing by.  This particular helicopter is a Eurocopter EC155 which is a development from the Dauphin family.  It first flew in 1997 and production started in 1999.  It has a top speed of 201 miles per hour.  It is crewed by 1 or 2 pilots and can carry 13 passengers. 
 A Piper Arrow taking off.
 And it hits the air.
 The Michigan Survival Flight Helicopter landing.
This one is a Diamond Air DA-20.  This particular aircraft comes out of Austria and looks pretty cool.

No comments: