Sunday, October 18, 2015

Airplanes Over the Stadium

Anyone who follows this blog or knows me personally knows that I love airplanes.  I've loved airplanes ever since I was a kid.  It doesn't matter where I am, if I hear an airplane flying overhead, I will look up.  Being at the game is no different.
 Evidently there are enough people attending Toledo games that someone feels it is worthy to have a plane hauling a banner.  I saw one flying over for most of the game.  Well not one because there were a couple but anyways.
 The same Cessna as the first picture.
 I think this is an Air Tractor but I'm not sure on the designation.  I will have to admit, it is a pretty cool looking aircraft.  I don't think I ever see any of these flying out of Ann Arbor.
 Of course this plane wasn't pulling a banner but it did fly over the Stadium.  Well not as part of a fly over (at least for Toledo).  It is an F-16 for the Ohio Air National Guard.
And it wasn't alone.

No comments: