Friday, October 30, 2015

An Evening at the Ann Arbor Airport

I decided to stop at the airport after work tonight.  I saw a plane landing that I hoped was doing touch and goes.  It wasn't.
 There were a few other planes that were, including this Cessna 172 owned by the Michigan Flyers.
 Of course, I've seen this one before.
 I kind of like it though.
 Next up was this Cessna 150A taxiing.  This particular model was built in 1960.
 I haven't been lucky getting shots of the planes as they pass by the buildings.
 I really like the looks of this plane.
 A Cessna 182 owned by the Michigan Flyers.
 This is a Cessna 152 which I don't think has appeared on this blog before. 
 Here it is getting into position.
 Another shot of the 182.
 And the 152.
 I really like the looks of this plane.
 Although the other Cessnas look pretty cool.
And one more shot before I left.

No comments: