Friday, September 17, 2021

And the Etceteraborg

 When I see ships coming from one direction, I don't pay attention to ships coming from the other direction.  As a result, I may get surprised.

I'm honestly surprised there isn't an Etceteraborg.  It seems like they use just about every other name.
Anyway, this is the Elbeborg.  She belongs to Wagenborg out of Holland.  I think she actually flies a Dutch flag.
She was coming up from Ashtabula and heading over to Green Bay.
I think she picked up some cargo in Green Bay and is currently sitting in Windsor waiting to pick up grain.  Once she does that, I think she heads back to Europe.
So I switched over  to my drone.
I think I am getting the hang of it.
I will have to say, these ships look pretty cool from the air.
The beam shot.
She passes by.
One more shot.


No comments: