Wednesday, September 8, 2021

The Federal Seto Comes Into Cleveland

 So this is the ship that I was waiting for.

It was the Federal Seto but I'm not sure where she was coming from.
MarineTraffic listed her origin as Port Colborne, but that is the port on the Lake Erie side of the Welland Canal.  I'm pretty sure she came from somewhere else.
She was soon joined by the Pennsylvania.  And in the background was the bonus ship that I caught.
She gets nudged towards the Cleveland Port Terminals.
Cleveland has a number of slips for salties.  I think one of those slips can handle containers.
She moves over towards the east.
A shot of her pilothouse.
You can see the tug pushing her into position.  I was kind of surprised to see the tug as I thought she had bow thrusters.
She gets into position for her slip.
Another shot of that.
The Samuel Mather is in the background.
One more shot before moving to my other ship.


No comments: