Tuesday, June 8, 2010

San Francisco Part 1

The next part of my trip was staying in San Francisco. The last time I was in San Francisco was when I was five, so I don't think that really counts. I will have to say it was a pretty nice city and I would love to visit there again.

I got to the hotel early in the morning and they were quite ready, so I decided to wander the city a bit. It was raining but not too hard, so I was snapping pictures. I like this one because it reminds me of one of the paintings I saw at the Chicago Institute of Arts. The people with the umbrellas, the reflections of the street.

This is the Hearst Building and I like the details in this part of it.



Not only does San Francisco have the cable cars but it also has old electric buses.

I'll have to say that I love contrasts. Here we have a classic building next to the modern glass and steel building.

I think this is looking down Market Street.

No comments: