Monday, June 28, 2010

Tahquamenon Falls in June

Another part of my continuing series, the Tahquamenon Falls. The Falls were quite lovely this time as it seems there has been alot of rain in the past few weeks. I don't think I've seen them flowing quite this much in a while. Anyways...

A shot through the trees. This time using a slower shutter speed to capture the illusion of motion.

A shot from another angle.

A shot looking out. Look at all the green this time of the year.

A closeup using the slower shutter speed.

This is probably one of my favorite views of the Falls. Close up from the platform at the brink.

Another one of my favorite shots.



A look at one of the cliff faces. For comparison sake.





A shot so they cover the whole width of the frame.

A shot from the side using the slower shutter speed.

No comments: