Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Barn in Winter

Last night I took a way home that I don't normally take and as I was taking that way, I noticed a barn.  I didn't want to stop there last night because of the traffic but I did stop there tonight.
 I kind of liked the way the barn was looking in the snow and stuff.  I'm really glad I decided to do this tonight instead of last night because the sun setting was pretty neat.
 So then I tried to catch it from a couple of different angles but I'm not so sure about this one.
 I kind of wish there weren't a huge snow bank in front of the fence because I would have liked a picture without the first fence in it.
I kind of like this one but I'm not sure about the fire hydrant in the front.  For some reason, a fire hydrant doesn't seem to belong in a picture of a barn.

No comments: