Friday, February 7, 2014

Enough Already....

Now, don't get me wrong, I do like winter because I think snow looks pretty but I don't like the current combination of snow and cold weather.  Tomorrow it is supposed to warm up but that seems to mean it is going to snow again.
 Once again, it is a few pictures from around work.  I don't know what it is but I kind of like the effect of this picture.  Gives the image of being couped up or something.
 Well the snow does make for nice pictures.
 A nice balmy 3 degrees Fahrenheit.  I think it is supposed to get back into the 20's for the weekend.  Not sure if that's a good thing because it will be accompanied by snow.
 I was trying to get some shots of the drifts in the back.  I should have went when I saw them earlier because they looked cooler.
 I did like the way the light was hitting this tree though.
 Back to the cherry maples.  Soon they will have some nice flowers.  Soon.
 I'm not quite as sure about this shot.  The background is kind of distracting.
 I really like this shot though.
And an idea of just how much snow we've gotten this year.  The bushes in the background are roughly waist high.  This of course doesn't account for the snow that has melted or blown away but this is probably a good 24 inches or so.  I think total for the winter has been 63".

No comments: