Tuesday, June 7, 2016

And the Peonies Bloom

I decided to head over to Nichols Arboretum.  According to one of my friends, the peonies were pretty close to full bloom.   With the weather we've been having and the weather we are about to have, I was thinking this wasn't a condition that was going to last.
 I love the looks of this house.  I think it is a pretty good introduction to the gardens.
 An overall view.  It was overcast tonight but I am fine with that because I think subdued lighting is better for flower pictures.  I'm just going to let the pictures speak for themselves tonight.


 I do like the variety of flowers in this garden.  It makes for some cool pictures I think.






 This is probably one of my favorite shots from tonight.


 This one reminds me of a group of fireworks.





I might go back on Friday night because I think they do Shakespeare.

I hope that you enjoyed.

No comments: