Monday, June 6, 2016

Catching the Callaway

It's hard to believe that it's been almost a year since I've caught the last ship.
 Last time I caught her was on Engineer's Day weekend last year.  She was passing DeTour as I was heading up to the Soo.
 It's kind of hard to believe because she's one of the ships that I try to catch when I can but I'm guessing that opportunity didn't present itself.
 She's one of the ships that I like to catch.
 The headshot.
 The clouds still looked pretty cool up in Port Huron.
 The almost beamshot.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 She continues down the river.
She was on her way to Conneaut, Ohio.  I presume she was carrying a load of taconite.  With the Blough grounding, I would imagine that Conneaut needed some in a bad way.  I think the Clarke will be on her way down with a load too.

No comments: