Sunday, June 21, 2020

Another Day for Special Livery

So I'm going through my posts from last week still.

Monday brought me the opportunity to get pictures of another special livery plane.  United has a couple of 757s I would like to catch some day.  I've caught many of the American special liveries.  I would love to catch the Icelandair planes but that might require a special trip.  Delta does them but they usually aren't too special.  I would love to see a Northwest plane like the American Heritage liveries but I don't think that is going to happen because Delta doesn't like to dilute their brand.

Anyway, it was another Alaska Airlines special livery and another one that I haven't seen yet.
 A Delta A321 arriving from Phoenix.
 A Delta 737 arriving from San Diego.  I hope this returns to the normal 757 soon.
 A CRJ-900 coming in from O'Hare.
 I think Spirit is reactivating many of their planes.  This one was arriving from Myrtle Beach.
 An A220 arriving from Austin.
 Another angle of that plane.
 A CRJ-200 coming in from Escanaba.
 Another A220.
 This one was coming in from LaGuardia I think.
 SkyWest is one of the airlines that run the Delta Connection Flights.  They also run United and American regional airlines.  I think they have a couple planes in company livery for when they need to do a run for another airline but all of that airline's planes are tied up.  This particular one was coming in from O'Hare.
 A 737 arriving from Seattle.  This is another flight that normally uses a 757.
 A CRJ-200 coming in from Iron Mountain.
 A 737 coming in from LAX.
 A CRJ-900 from Pittsburgh.
 This A321 was coming in from Atlanta.
 Another 737, this one was coming in from Denver.
 This Southwest 737 was also coming in from Denver.
 I'm not sure what kind of bird this is but he was hanging around near me.
 And this is the plane I was waiting for.
 It is an Alaska Airlines plane arriving from Seattle.
 I'm not sure if it is just honoring the military or military and policemen.  At any rate, it is a pretty nice looking plane.
And we leave with one more 737.  This one was arriving from San Francisco, I think.

No comments: