Sunday, June 21, 2020

More to Love

Last week was pretty busy and I haven't had time to catch up on my posting, so this post is from June 14th.
So last Sunday I saw that a special livery plane was coming in.  It is one that I haven't seen yet, so I decided to head over to the airport.
The plane I was looking for was coming in from the west.  The normal runway that the planes normally use is under construction, so they are using 22L/4R instead of 22R/4L.  I had to look for a different spot to use because the one I would normally use is too far.  I looked at a map of the airport and found that a spot I used to use would be perfect (except for some of the buildings but it turns out they weren't a problem).
 First up was an A319 coming in from Baltimore.
 Another angle of that plane.
 A CRJ-200 coming in from Escanaba.  If it stayed the night there, it would been under the Moonlight there.
 Of course one of the planes that I always like to catch is the DC-10.
 This one of course belongs to Fed Ex.
 Except I don't think it was the normal Flight 505 that I catch as that one was coming in a little later.
 This one was still coming in from Memphis though.
 A CRJ-700 coming in from O'Hare.
 I think this A220 was coming in from LaGuardia but I'm not sure as my listing is a little messed up.
 I have been seeing more of these planes though.  I'm not sure if it's because the number of passengers are way down.
 anyway, this plane is growing on me.
 One more angle.
 An A321 coming in from Phoenix.
 I'm not sure where this CRJ is coming in from.
 A 737 coming in from LAX.
 Since there aren't many Delta 757s flying, I like catching the cargo ones.
 If I remember correctly, this one was also coming in from Memphis.
 the 757 is still my favorite plane.
 Hopefully I will see the passenger one s in the sky again.
 Probably my favorite angle.
 A United CRJ-700 coming in from O'Hare.
 I think this 737 was coming in from Seattle.
 It was followed by one coming in from San Francisco.
 A A321 coming in from Atlanta.
 A 737 coming in from Los Angeles.
 And this is the plane that I was waiting for.  Some time ago, Alaska Airlines and Virgin America merged.  This livery was made to commemorate that merger.  I think there is an A321 that belonged to Virgin that is also in this livery.
 It says "More to Love".  I'm not sure if that is a slogan I would have come up with but I guess it works.
One more shot before going back home.

No comments: