Wednesday, May 27, 2020

A Sunny Night at the Aluminum Aviary

I decided to head over to the airport tonight.  I was hoping to catch the Fed Ex 757, but that wasn't too be because I was too late.
 First up was a CRJ-200 coming in from Iron Mountain, Michigan. 
 Next up was the Fed Ex DC-10.
 This however was not the normal Flight 505, although it was at the same time of 505.
 It was still coming in from Memphis but it was late and that put it around the time that the normal Flight 505 would come in.
 While the passenger airlines have been hit heavy by the Coranavirus, the cargo airlines have not.
 Anyway, it was nice to see the DC-10.
 This CRJ-200 was coming in from Escanaba.
 A CRJ-700 coming in from Chicago.
 A Delta 737 coming in from San Francisco.
 I liked the clouds behind it, hence this picture.
 A CRJ-900 coming up from Cincinnati.
 An A319 coming in from Las Vegas.  Normally this flight is an A321 or 737.  Despite that, I don't even think this flight is full.
And I ended the night with a CRJ-200 from Marquette.  It seemed like every UP city was represented except for Sault Ste Marie.

No comments: