Friday, May 8, 2020

Friday Night Flights

So I headed over to the airport because I wanted to catch my normal evening plane.
 This 737 was coming in from Atlanta.
 A Canadian Regional Jet.
 It was arriving from San Antonio.  They've been speculating how Covid-19 is going to impact air travel.  One thing for certain is that there are going to be less people on planes in order to promote social distancing.  One way they have been talking about is blocking out the middle row.  I wonder what they would do with the two rows that are typically on these planes?
 This CRJ was coming in from Escanaba.
 It was followed by one from Quad City, Iowa.
 A 717 arriving from Kansas City.
 The older cousins of this plane are being retired, I wonder what is going to happen to this plane?
 This A319 was coming in from Austin.
 A CRJ-900 coming in from Milwaukee.
 I was kind of happy to see a special livery.  This 737 was arriving from Los Angeles.
 This plane was coming in from South Bend.
 And the plane I was waiting for.
 It seems like the cargo business hasn't been negatively impacted by the coronavirus.  In fact, it seems like it has picked up.
So this 505 flight was a DC-10.

No comments: