Saturday, May 2, 2020

A Brief Time at the Aluminum Aviary

So last Sunday (4/26/20),  I decided to head over to the airport to get some airplane pictures.  I got up too late for boats but I wanted to get pictures of something.
 First up was a CRJ-900 heading in from Indianapolis.
 An A321 coming in from Las Vegas.  I'm actually kind of surprised about this flight since there are so many that are cancelled.  It seems like when I look at Flight Radar, I see about half of the flights that I would see in normal time and about half of the flights that I do see are cancelled.
 This CRJ-200 was coming in from Fort Wayne.
 And this was the flight that I was waiting for.  I saw on the Michigan Planespotting page that Fed Ex was using a 767 instead of their normal DC-10 or MD-11 for this flight.  I figured I needed to catch pictures of it.
 This of course is Flight 505 from Memphis to Detroit and usually arrives at around 18:00.
 It was pretty cool to see it except I think they might be back to using the DC-10/MD-11 which I am fine with.
 It seems like cargo airlines have not really been effected by all of this.  If anything, I think cargo volume has gone up.
Anyway, one more picture.

No comments: