Friday, August 20, 2021

A Trip to O'Hare

So last Saturday I decided to head over to O'Hare.  I wasn't expecting to catch anything special, just liek the variety of planes I can catch there versus here.

First up was an AeroMexico 737 coming from Mexico City.
It was followed by an E170 coming in from Cleveland.
This American Airlines E175 was arriving from Nashville.
An American CRJ-700 coming in front Harrisburg.
A Spirit A319 coming in from Cancun.
This was a Cessna Citation coming in from Telluride, Colorado.
An E145 coming in from Champaign, Illinois.
This was pretty cool.  The Virginia Wolf Livery coming in from Cancun.
An Austrian 777 coming in from Vienna.
A Southwest 737 coming in from Austin.
And this E175 was arriving from Will Rogers Airport in Oklahoma City.
I was not expecting to see any special livery, but this 100th Anniversary KLM 787 was coming in from Amsterdam.
An American CRJ from St. Louis.
This was another unexpected livery, a Lot 787 coming in from Warsaw.
An American 737 arriving from LAX.
It was followed by a 737 from Denver.
And another 737.  This one coming in from Fort Lauderdale.
And this 787 was coming in from London.
Another angle of that.
It was cool to catch this British Airways A350-1000 coming in from Heathrow.
Another angle of that.
This 777 belonging to Eva Air was coming in from Taipei, Taiwan.
An American 787 coming in from Dublin.
Interestingly enough, I caught this plane the last time I was here.
This 777 was arriving from Tokyo-Narita airport.
I think this is a pretty cool livery.  It is an Eithiad 787 coming in from Abu Dubai.
An American 737 coming in from San Diego.
This is another cool one.  I wish I saw these here.  An Aer Lingus A330 coming in from Dublin.
This Spirit Airlines A321 was arriving from Orlando.
This was an A321neo coming in from Cancun.
A Southwest 737 coming in from Fort Lauderdale.
This American A320 was arriving from Philadelphia.
I'm actually surprised that there isn't another Middle Eastern carrier in Detroit.  I'm not sure which one would come here but I wouldn't mind seeing another.  This Qatar 777 was coming from Doha.
A Spirit A320 coming in from Myrtle Beach.
This American A321 was coming in from Las Vegas.
An A319 coming in from Eagle, Colorado.
A United 787.
This one was arriving from Munich.
An American A321 from Denver.
I was kind of surprised seeing this one.
This Delta 757 was coming in from Atlanta.
A Swiss Air 777 coming in from Zurich.
This was another cool one to catch.
While it was coming on this leg from Dallas.  It started in Narita.
Then it flew to Anchorage.  Then it went to Dallas.  In this shot it was landing in Chicago.
And my last one for the day was an Iberia A330 from Madrid.
 

No comments: