Wednesday, August 4, 2021

And a Bonus Ship

 This is a ship that I was not expecting to catch.  I thought she was too far down the Detroit River and I was getting ready to head out.

However, when I see a ship coming up, I will wait no matter how long it takes.  She was a ways down the Detroit River when I saw her, so it was at least another twenty minutes before she got this far.
Anyway, I wanted to catch her because I like this mural.
It's interesting to think that this mural is now 4 years old.  It doesn't seem like it was long ago when they put it on her.
For that matter, it's amazing that this ship is now 7 years old.  I remember when these ships were the new ships on the Lakes.
It is getting close to the class leader to be going in for her second 5 year certification.
Anyway, the CSL St. Laurent was heading up to Thunder Bay.
I assume that she was heading up for a load of grain.
She should be heading back this way soon.
A beam shot.
She passes by.
One more shot because I liked the light on it.


No comments: