Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Catching Up With the Atlantic Huron

 And the ship that I went to Belle Isle to catch finally appeared.

The Atlantic Huron has a special place in my heart because it was a subject of the first picture where I thought I could do this ship photography thing.
For being a stern decker ship, she is a pretty nice looking one.
I hope to see her for a few more years anyway but you never know.
She was heading to Quebec City with what I presume would be a load of grain.
I think she is almost there as I type this post.
She continues down the river.
An almost stern shot with downtown Windsor in the background.
Another shot with the Ambassador Bridge in the background.  You can see that it is still quite hazy.
A more or less pure stern shot.
She passes the subject of the next ship post.



No comments: