Wednesday, August 11, 2021

The Happy River Passes By

 The next ship is another that I was hoping to catch.

I love it when I see a ship that is out of the ordinary from the ships that I normally see.
The Happy River is a heavy lift ship.  Usually I see ships like this carrying windmills but she may have been going somewhere to pick up cargo.
That somewhere she was heading was Chicago.  I think she would have been going near the bridge that the Blues Brothers jumped over.
Anyway, she is a neat looking ship.
It looks like she is configured to carry a maximum amount of cargo.
I'm not sure what she was going to pick up though.
Or she might have been delivering something that is in her holds.
Usually ships like this carry their cargo on there decks though.
Anyway, she has a unique profile.
The beam shot.  It looks like she has a building for her pilothouse.
One more shot.


No comments: