Friday, March 6, 2015

Eastern Michigan Basketball Vs. Toledo

So I went to the last regular season game for the Eastern Michigan Men's Basketball team.  In a season where it looked like Eastern may blow through the MAC, they found themselves needing help just to get one more game at home to start the MAC tournament.

As always, I picked my favorites, for the rest go to Eagle Totem.
 With it getting dark later, I could get a decent sunset shot.
 A better shot, I think.
Rynearson Stadium waiting for the season to start.
 Since it was the last regular home game, it was also Senior Night.  So I say thank you to Jerome Hunter, Karrington Ward, Mike Talley and Anali Okoloji.
 Tim Bond trying to work his way around the Rocket defense.
 Mike Talley showing some grit and determination.  I think of the players leaving, he will be the one I will miss the most.  He is so photogenic.
 Raven Lee directing traffic.  He'll be back next season.
 Tim Bond showing some flair.  He will also be back next season.
 Karrington Ward with a dunk.
 And then the exclamation dunk.
 Quad Towels.
 Two of the game's heroes. 
One more shot of the seniors.  Eastern needed wins from Ohio and Northern Illinois which they got.  But more importantly, they needed wins from themselves which they got in spades.   They ended up beating Toledo 85 to 59.  They will host Miami on Monday night.  Good luck!

No comments: