Sunday, April 11, 2021

And the Tim S. Dool

 So after the catching the Tadoussac at Algonac, I headed back up to Marine City because I saw that another pair of ships was heading down.

Again, I think she was heading down from Thunder Bay.
Given her configuration, I think she was loaded with grain.
And given how low in the water she was, she was definitely loaded.
I think she was headed to either Quebec City or Baie Comeau.
Either way, that's about 4 more days of travel for her.
Based on where she is right now,  that kind of makes sense.
I think she's heading back through the Welland canal.
Anyway, for being a rear decker, she's a nice looking ship.
And then I switched over to my drone.
I kind of like this angle.  I might have to try it some more to get a closer shot.
I kind of like this angle too.
One of the things I like about the drone is that I get some shots that I wouldn't normally get.
I just have to be careful 
The beam shot.
She continues down the river.  This is kind of a cool view.
One more shot.


No comments: