Tuesday, April 27, 2021

The Last One for the Day

 And I had one more ship for the day.

I've already seen her once this year but I wasn't able to get decent pictures that time.
The CSL St. Laurent was heading upbound.  I think she was heading up from Quebec City because I think that is where she was heading the last time I saw her.
She was heading down from Thunder Bay with a load of grain.
And I think she is returning to Thunder Bay, where she would probably pick up another load of grain.
She bow shot.  I like the looks of this ship with the mural.  I was hoping that they would paint some more ships with murals.
But I don't think they would look as cool as this one.
As you can see, she is starting to look a little rough for wear.
When you consider the number of locks she passes through.  I think someone said it was around 32 to get from Quebec to Thunder Bay.
That's quite a few chances for scrapes.
But she doesn't look that bad, I suppose.
One more shot with my regular camera.
And then I switched to my drone.  I was glad to do this because I didn't get great shots the last time.
I kind of wish I would have stayed lower.
The beam shot.
And my last shot of the day.



No comments: