Friday, April 16, 2021

An Evening at the Aviary

 After eating dinner last night, I decided to head over to the airport.  There was at least one plane that I wanted to catch.

I was not expecting to see this plane but as I was checking FlightRadar for the other planes and I saw that this one was coming in.
I headed over to the spot where I could catch it from the spot where I was.
Fortunately, I made it in time.
It was the TUI 787 coming in from London Gatwick airport.
They are still carrying microchips in it.
From what they were saying on the news, they may be doing this for a while.
Still not sure why there is a shortage.
But I will enjoy seeing this livery while I can.
It's a pretty nice livery.
Then I headed back over to the other side because I saw that this one was coming in.
It is an A330Neo.
And it was coming from Seattle.
An American Eagle CRJ coming in from O'Hare, I think.
The Magnum plane (N357NB) coming in from Mexico City.
A 737 coming in from San Francisco.
A 737 coming in from Denver.
I think this plane was arriving from Pittsburgh.
It was followed by a CRJ coming in from Houston.
I like beacon shots.
This A321 was coming in from Las Vegas.
And a plane that I haven't seen in a while.
Flight 505 from Memphis.
Now with a 767 instead of the MD-11.
But it's cool to see a 767 in Fed Ex colors.
An A321 coming in from Fort Myers.
This was another surprising catch.
It was an MD-81 and it was coming in from San Francisco.
It belongs to the Red Wings and Tigers and they use it for their travels.
An E170 coming in from Jacksonville.
A CRJ-700 coming in from Harrisburg.  It wasn't glowing though.
This 737 was coming in from Palm Beach.
A CRJ-900 from Philadelpia.
Another plane that I was waiting for.
A 757-300.
One of my favorites.
It was coming in from Orlando.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Midway.
And one more surprise.
This was an A350.
It was coming in from LAX.


No comments: