Thursday, April 15, 2021

Part of a Saturday at the Aluminum Aviary

 So on Saturday I decided to go out boatwatching.  But before I did that, I made a stop at the airport.  There were a couple of planes that I was interested in catching.

First up was an A330 flying in from Amsterdam.  I've seen the A330Neos flying but I have not seen as many of these.  I think they might have been laid up as Delta was using the A350 instead.  At any rate, it is nice to see these flying again.
An E175 coming in from Buffalo.
This A321 was coming in from Fort Myers.
It was followed by this A321 coming in from Fort Lauderdale.
And the other plane I was waiting for.
This 767 was coming in from Paris.  I'm not sure if it was carrying passengers or cargo.   It is nice to see some of Delta's other routes starting to open up.
Maybe this pandemic is getting behind us.
So after seeing my ships, I went back to the airport.  I saw that there was a 757 coming in.  This wasn't it though.  It was a Spirit Airlines A320Neo coming in from Orlando.
An A321 coming in from Fort Lauderdale.
And then the 757 I was waiting for.
It was coming in from Atlanta.
I think this is a normal flight.
It was nice seeing a 757-200 though.
One more shot.
I'll call this one the Crazy Eights plane.  Its tail number is N888DU.  It was coming in from Las Vegas.


No comments: