Wednesday, November 10, 2021

The Algoma Intrepid Makes an Appearance

 This was the first ship I was hoping to catch.

I don't remember exactly where she was heading but I think it was somewhere near Montreal.
I think she was carrying a load of salt from Goderich.
As I type this, she is in the Welland Canal and is heading back to Goderich.
She's got the odd configuration because it is helpful for getting into some ports.
But I think she is still a pretty cool looking ship.
She passes the support for the Gordie How Bridge.
One more shot with my regular camera.
Then I switched over to my drone.
It was a little windy but not too bad.
It was a nice sunny day and I better take these while I can.
Makes for a pretty nice looking Detroit River.
And one more before catching the next ship.



No comments: