Friday, November 12, 2021

The Algoma Niagara Makes an Appearance

 It wasn't long before my first ship appeared.

This was not the ship I wanted to catch but she was passing by, so I figured she would be a good one to catch.
I don't remember exactly where she was heading.  I think it was one of the ports past Quebec City.
Anyway, it was nice to see her.
And it was a nice day to catch her.
I think this is one of the reasons why I like to catch ships at Belanger.
You can get a nice backdrop of the Detroit Skyline.
Another backdrop of the Detroit Skyline.
The support for the Gordie Howe Bridge.
It was a relatively calm day, so I switched to my drone.
I love the color of the Detroit River.
She starts to pass by.  The lighting was almost perfect for this.
I think this is my favorite angle.
And she starts to pass.
the beam shot.
One more before the next ship.



No comments: