Friday, June 25, 2021

Catching the Big Paul in Essexville

 On Tuesday night, I happened to be looking at Marine Traffic and I saw that the Paul R. Tregurtha was making her way down the Saginaw Bay.

I didn't make it time to catch her coming in.  I don't think I missed her by much though.  It looks like she just moved her boom over and wasn't starting to unload yet.
Fortunately, I brought my drone with me and it wasn't windy, so I was able to get some shots of her with my drone.
I kind of like the fact that I can get many different angles.
Looking from high above.  I had to be careful though because there were some wires here.
I kind of like this shot.
The bow shot.
A shot of the powerplant.  I'm not sure if this is the Karn or Weadock plant.  Part of it was demolished last year.  
Another angle.
And I switched over to my other camera as she started to unload.
A shot with the power plant.
Just a couple of shots with my other camera.
I think I like this one.
I went over to another spot to get a different angle.
And then I took up my drone.
I kind of like this shot with the coal pile.
One more before heading out.


No comments: