Wednesday, June 30, 2021

The Honorable James L. Oberstar Hangs Out in the Belle Isle Anchorage

 As I was approaching Belle Isle, I saw that there was shipped parked in the anchorage.  Actually I already knew there was parked in the anchorage but I wasn't sure if she was still going to be there.

The Honorable James L. Oberstar was heading to the Rouge River to deliver some taconite.  I'm not sure why she didn't continue to the river, if I had to guess, it might have been too windy.
Anyway, it was nice to catch her here.  it makes for a nice picture even if the day was a little on the warm side.
I didn't notice while I was taking the picture but there is a plane to the upper left side of the ship.  If only I caught the People Mover, I could have had a trifecta.
A shot with the Renaissance Center in it.


No comments: