Saturday, June 12, 2021

Catching the Frontenac Again

 This was the next ship that I wanted to catch.  She is one of the few Canadian classic lakers left.

The Frontenac was heading down from somewhere but I don't quite remember where.
It was heading to Port Colborne.
This is probably the most classic of the Canadian classics.
The other two are the CSL Tadoussac and the John D. Leitch.  I have not see the John D. Leitch this season yet.
I hope to see her soon because she is one of my favorites, if only for her unique looks.
Anyway, it was nice to catch this one.
It was a fairly nice day too.
This would have been my last picture with my normal camera before switching to my drone shots but my drone was acting weird.  So I didn't get any drone shots here.
Since I didn't get my drone shots in Port Huron, I headed down to Marine City where I got a few more shots with my regular camera.
I love the blue in the water here.  Reminds me of a place I used to go to scout camp at called Bear Lake.  The water was amazingly clear there.  The scout council sold it and I think it's a resort of some sort now.
Can never have enough pictures of this ship.
Especially with the light like this.
And one more with my camera.
And then I was able to switch to the drone.  It wasn't giving me problems here.
I love the red hull against the blue river.
And one more before moving on.


No comments: