Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Le Retour D'un Vieil Ami

 I decided to head over to the airport on Friday night.  I was hoping to catch a particular plane that I haven't seen in a couple of months.  It was a little on the warm side but not too bad.

As I was waiting for my first plane, I heard the distinctive sound of a turboprop.  Turns out that it was this guy which is a Beechcraft King Air arriving from Gaylord.
Next up was a 757.
Since I like the 757, you're going to get a few pictures of it.
This particular 757 was coming in from Fort Myers, Florida.
I'm glad that Delta has brought these guys back.
It is nice to see them flying again.
An Embrear 175 coming in from Philadelphia.
A CRJ-700 coming in from Myrtle Beach.
One of the planes that I was waiting for.
I thought it has been a year since I've seen an Air France 787 but it turns out that it's only been three months.
But in these times of the pandemic, three months has seemed like a year at times.
This guy was coming in from Paris.
It was nice to see.
A Spirit Airlines coming in from Orlando.
Another 757.
This particular one was coming in from Atlanta.
I was thinking these were re-positioning flights but they are too normal for that.

Because I like the 757.
A CRJ-200 coming in from State College, Pennsylvania.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Knoxville.
And a CRJ-200 coming in from Kalamazoo.  This is another flight where I think the flight is shorter than the ground time.
My last plane of the evening.
And of course it was a 757.
This particular one was coming in from Fort Myers, Florida.
It was a 757-300.


No comments: