Sunday, June 6, 2021

Catching the Cuyahoga Again

 After taking my pictures of Belle Isle, I decided to head down to Del Ray.  I was hoping to catch pictures of the Cuyahoga still docked near there.

To my surprise, she was no longer docked and heading out.  I barely had enough time to set up my drone and get it in the air.
I think I got some nice pictures there.
I decided to head to another spot where I could get more pictures of her there.
I had a little more time to set up, so I got some pictures of her with my camera.
Every time I see this boat, I get sad because she seems to look worse every time.  She is a hard working boat.  I think she is one of the first out and one of the last to go in.  I'm afraid that they will scrap her sometime in the near future.
Hopefully not to near in the future though because I like this one.
I could enjoy getting pictures of her in the moment though.
I love the bow wake.
She starts to pass by.
Sadly, I don't remember where she was heading.
I kind of like stern shots from the drone.
One more.


No comments: