Saturday, June 12, 2021

One I Haven't Seen in a While

 The next one is one that I haven't seen in a while.

The G3 Marquis was one of three ships that were bought for the Canadian Wheat Board to be run by Algoma Central.
I think the Canadian Wheat Board backed out of the deal, leaving these three straight deckers to Algoma.  Or it's possible that these were bought so that they could be managed by Algoma.
Either way, these have an Algoma crew.
I don't remember where this one was coming from but it was heading to Superior.
I think there is a grain terminal there.
It starts to make the turn for leaving the channel.
The head shot.
I kind of like this on the side.
My drone didn't act up this time but it was a bit on the windy side, so I didn't get all the shots that I normally get.
Again, I love the blue water.
One more shot before moving on.


No comments: