Saturday, June 12, 2021

It Took Me Four Days to Catch This One

 Well not really but that is sort of a line from a song.  It took me four days to hitchhike to Saginaw.  Love that song.

I also love the Saginaw.
I think she is one of the better looking ships on the Great Lakes.
She reminds me of the Munson.
The Saginaw was heading down to Toledo.
Except that I'm not sure what she was carrying.
It was a little windy.
The Frontenac lagging behind her.
She starts to make the turn for the river.
The second head shot.
She makes the turn for the channel.
Even though it was windy, it wasn't too windy for my drone.
I am liking the shots I get from my drone.
the beam shot.
She passes by.
After a while, I headed down to Marine City where I could catch her again.
She passes by.
One more shot with my normal camera.
And then I switched to the drone.
I love the blue of the water.
One more shot.




No comments: