Monday, August 29, 2011

The J.W. Westcott in Action Again...

As I said in my last post, I got the bonus of watching the J.W. Westcott go into action yesterday. It is pretty neat to watch as they transfer things while the ship is still underway. When you look at the size of the Wescott compared to the ships it delivers to, it looks pretty dangerous too.
Here is the Westcott pulling out of the dock. One of these days, I would like to check out the building it operates out of because there are a few maps and things.
The Wescott pulling out with a shot of the Ren Cen in the background.
I kind of like this shot.
The Westcott pulling up next to the Orsula.
And this was pretty cool to watch, you can see the crew member going up to the ship. I remember reading this was done but now I've seen it.
The Westcott against the Orsula.
The Westcott going back to dock.
I really like this shot.
Almost back to the dock.

No comments: