Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Other Views of Detroit

One of the things I liked about the parks I visited was that they gave me a different vantage point for pictures of Detroit. I kind of liked the views I got.
This is the view from the first park we visited.
I think this is a nice shot of the whole city and the Ambassador Bridge.
Using the bigger lens to get in on Detroit.
The ever present Ren Cen.
My favorite part of Downtown.
This was a shot from the other park. The Ren Cen looks almost the same from any angle.
Some of the other buildings of Detroit.
Looking down Lafayette.
The American Coney and Lafayette Coney. These two restaurants used to be together but the brothers had a fight and split the restaurants. They are still owned by the same family. The food is pretty decent too.

No comments: