Sunday, December 16, 2012

On the Way with the Saguenay

So I started to head down the river a little bit when I saw that the Saguenay was working her way up the river.  So I headed back to Marysville for a good spot to catch pictures of her.
 I was kind of hoping that I would catch some pictures as she was passing the Spruceglen but there wasn't a good spot for that.
 I guess it was a good thing that I didn't find the other spot because I would have missed out on this picture.  I like the light shining down near her.
 I think with a little dodging and burning, I might be able to make this one look like it is shining right on her.
 I kind of like this one too with the light shaft behind her.
 And for some reason, I really like this one.  The reflections on the water.
 And then she starts to pass by.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 And her bow.  If you look closely, you can make out her previous name.
And one more shot and both she and I head off in our respective directions.

No comments: