Friday, December 14, 2012

The Nancy Brown Peace Carillon

You were probably wondering why I didn't include this in my last post.
 Earlier today, there was another school shooting.  I figured that something dedicated to peace would be a good place to talk about that shooting.
 I don't normally get political on this blog.  For the most part, my pictures don't give me much of a chance to be political.  I'm on the fence about gun control.  On one hand, I think access to guns should be limited but on the other hand, I'm not sure that would be effective given the number of guns already out there.  So I don't know...that talk is for another day.
 Today is a day for healing.  My thoughts and prayers go to the grieving folks in Connecticut.  I wish I could say something else...but I can't.
I wish there was an easy answer for the senselessness but there isn't.

No comments: