Friday, February 12, 2021

Getting Closer for the Aluminum Aviary

 It was partly sunny tonight, so I decided to head over to the aluminum aviary.

I was hoping to catching this 757 as it was landing but I didn't make it to the airport in time.  It was still nice to catch it and I'm actually happy with this picture.  It arrived from Atlanta.
A CRJ-200 arriving from Ithaca, New York.
This is the other plane that I was hoping to catch.
It is a 767 that was coming in from Fort Myers, Florida.
This is a flight that used to be serviced by a 757 but I think they are using the 767 because it would be easier to maintain social distancing.
And if I remember correctly, if you are rated to fly the 757, getting a certificate for the 767 is pretty easy because they have similar characteristics.
A puff of smoke as the tires touch down.
This is a pretty nice looking plane too.
It makes a turn for the gate.
Trying to get a head shot.
Almost a head shot.
And it turns for the gate.
It passes a 757 belonging to UPS.
It's amazing how desolate the airport looks.
One more shot.


No comments: