Tuesday, July 20, 2021

A Brief Stop at Warren Dunes State Park

 Just north of New Buffalo is the Warren Dunes State Park.

My mom needed to use the bathroom, so we stopped there.  They usually have clean bathrooms that are easy to get to.  After dinner, I decided to take a few quick pictures of the dunes.
I'm going to need to come back here when it isn't so busy to get some pictures with my drone.
It seems like the entire west side of Michigan is a dune.
Looking out at Lake Michigan and the nearly setting sun.
Another perspective of the dune.
You can see a bunch of people on the side.
Another part of the dunes.
I kind of like this shot.
The light catching it just about right.
One more shot before continuing on.

What I thought was just going to be me going to Holland and back turned into alot more.  It ended up being a pretty cool day and I'd like to get back to O'Hare sooner rather than later.

No comments: