Friday, July 2, 2021

At the Aluminum Aviary Between the Raindrops

 So after eating dinner on Monday night, I decided to head over to the airport.  We had a brief reprieve from the rain and the sky looked pretty cool.

First up was a CRJ-900 coming in from Dulles Airport in Washington DC.
It was followed by an A220.
This particular guy was coming in from San Antonio.
One more shot because I like it.
A Spirit A321 coming in from Las Vegas.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Grand Rapids, Michigan.
I thought this part of the sky looked pretty cool.
A Spirit A320 coming in from Kansas City.
It was followed by a 717 coming in from Indianapolis.
An Embrear 175 coming in from Louisville.
And one of the planes I was hoping to catch.
A 757-300.
That was coming in from Seattle.
A 717 coming in from Traverse City.
It was followed by an A319 from Dallas.
An A321 from Denver.
And one from San Diego.

And one more from Salt Lake City.
A CRJ-900 from Cleveland.
The other plane that I was hoping to catch.
This was a 757-200.
It was coming in from San Francisco.
Because I like the 757.
And one more.


No comments: