Friday, July 9, 2021

The Calument Calmly Coasts By

 I decided to stick around in Port Huron for one more ship.

The Calumet was making her way down.
I like these ships because they remind me of warships for some reason.
She makes the turn for the channel entry.
The first of two bow shots.
I think she was heading down from one of the stone ports.
And I think she was heading to Cleveland but I don't remember.
She makes the turn for the river entry.
She was kicking up some waves.
She makes the turn for the river channel.
The other bow shot.
I like the way the waves were kicking up but I think these were mostly from wake.
She makes the turn for the river.
I love this shot.
One more shot with my camera.
And then I switched to my drone.
I love the Blue Water Bridge in the background.
I love this shot.
The beam shot.
And one more as she heads down the river.


No comments: