Friday, July 16, 2021

Catching the Lovely Lee A. Tregurtha

 The Lee A. Tregurtha was the ship that I wanted to see.

She was heading down to a different spot this time.
She was heading down to Fairport Harbor.  I'm not sure what she was carrying there.
It might be iron but I think it was stone.
Anyway, it was nice to see her because she is a ship that I like to see.
She is close to a favorite.
I like this spot on Belle Isle.
Especially when I can get a clean background.
I kind of like the background for this one.
But I like this one better.
She is about to pass.
And then I switched to my drone.
I think I am getting the hang of this thing.
She makes her way down the river.  I wish I could be braver and get a little closer.
But I'm always afraid I might run my drone into the ship.  It wouldn't be bad for the ship but it would be for the drone.

the beam shot.
She continues on her way.
A stern shot.
A shot with part of Belle Isle.
And one more before moving on.


No comments: