Thursday, July 15, 2021

Some Shots of Detroit

 I figured while I was down here, I would get some other shots.

After my pictures of the Leitch, I decided to fly my drone near the Scott Fountain.  I wanted to get some drone shots of it.
I kind of like this shot.  As you can see, there weren't that many people there.
This was my first attempt of getting the Lake St. Clair with my drone.  Instead I got a pretty good shot of the skyline.
I decided to turn my drone around to get a different shot of Belle Isle.
After attempting to get pictures of the Lake St. Clair, I decided to get some shots of the island.  I kind of like it.  I never realized how big it was.
Another shot.
I moved my drone to get more of a head on shot.
And then I decided to get some shots of downtown with my regular camera.  I caught a plane flying over Detroit.  With some research, I determined that it was a Spirit A320Neo flying in from Fort Myers.
Another shot of downtown, you can see the tall ship passing.
I kind of like this one.
Another shot of the Scott Fountain.  This time from the ground.  I liked the reflection in the pond.


No comments: