Thursday, July 29, 2021

Catching the Astrojet

 I was kind of waffling about doing something tonight and then I saw that a plane that I wanted to catch would be heading to Metro Airport.

If I would have gotten there a few minutes sooner, I would have caught two of these instead of one.
Anyway, this is a 757-300 and it was coming in from San Francisco.
As I've said multiple times, I love the 757.
And one more shot.
An A321 coming in Fort Myers.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Houson.
And this one was coming in from O'Hare.
An E175 coming in from Louisville.
A 737 arriving from Denver.
This is another of my favorites.  It is the last of the DC-9 family.  I'm not sure how much longer it is going to be around.  This particular one was coming in from St. Louis.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Cincinnati.
A CRJ-200 coming in from Knoxville.
An A321 from Boston.
This CRJ-900 was coming in from Albany.
Another one coming in from Memphis.
This CRJ-200 coming in from Appleton, Wisconsin.
Another one coming in from Bloomington, Indiana.
And this one was coming in from Evansville.
An A319 coming from Nashville.
A 737 coming from Atlanta.
An E175 belonging to United Airlines coming from O'Hare.
A CRJ-900 coming from Greenville.
This is the plane that I wanted to see.
It is an American Airlines plane in one of their old liveries.
It is called the Astrojet.
It was arriving from Dallas-Fort Worth.
And one more shot because I like this livery.


No comments: