Saturday, July 24, 2021

One More Time For This Ship

 I saw that this ship was passing one more time before leaving the Great Lakes.

I would have to say the Marietje Andrea is one of the more beautiful ships that I have seen on the Great Lakes.
She certainly looks well cared for.
The ship itself almost looks like it comes from a video game or something.
Anyway, she is on her way to Rotterdam.
I believe she has a cargo of grain for her return trip to Europe.
Hopefully she comes back again because it seems like many of the boatnerds like her.
A shot of her stern.
The Dutch flag flapping in the breeze.
And of course, I had to get some drone shots.
She looks really nice against to blue of the Detroit River.
A beam shot.
And she continues on.

And one more shot with my normal camera as she carries on.

No comments: